Sherlock News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to discuss all things Sherlock!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
b

. Empty
PostSubject: .   . I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Last edited by b on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BBC Sherlock Admin
Admin
BBC Sherlock Admin

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Welcome Rachael!! So great to have you here with us!

Thanks for giving us some info about yourself Smile It's always great to meet another fellow Sherlockian! Very Happy

I hope you have fun here and if you have any questions or suggestions just let me know!

Can't believe you're going to see Mr. Cumberbatch live! You're soo lucky!! Enjoy and don't forget to tell us all about it!

~ Nikita ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbcsherlocknewsforum.forumotion.com
Harley.Quin
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Harley.Quin

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Hey!
I love Frankenstein! Have you read the book? It is so good! I dressed up as Mary Shelley for Holloween this year! It is nice to meet another cat lover! And someone close to my age (im 16) not many people my age like Sherlock where I live!
~Harley
Back to top Go down
b

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure I'll have a great time with you guys. I will make shore i treasure my theater experience and will tell you all about it Smile I'm actually so excited and it's not for another 3months, i can barely sit still Smile

Yeah i read the book and i loved it, this term we had to write an essay on it for English Literature, so i was in heaven Smile That's an awesome idea for Halloween i bet you looked amazing. Cats are the best, my cats full name is Doctor (as in the tenth doctor from doctor who) Merlin (the wizard) Holmes (well you obviously know where that bit's from) . What are your cats called? It's the same where i live no-one my age is interested in Sherlock, none of my friends even really know about the legendary consulting detective, most people i know who like, well love Sherlock I've met online, so it's nice to find someone with common interests of a similar age.
Back to top Go down
Harley.Quin
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Harley.Quin

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Yes we have to write a Historical Investigation over the Victorian Era and I am going to write about crime in that time. Then we have to write an Extended Essay (4000 words...) and I have decided to compare and contrast Sherlock Holmes to Hercule Poirot (Christie’s Character). I am very excited.
My cats are named Piligrim, Lightning, Storm, and Dublin and Moscow. (The last three are strays that I tamed and feed not technically pets).
My friends roll their eyes when i begin talking about Holmes. But one of my friends wants to be a police officer so we talk about yesterdays crimes when we see each other and attempt to solve them. It is really fun. Recently there have been a series of fires near me and I suspect arson! Sometimes we are right!
~Harley
Back to top Go down
The Improbable One
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
The Improbable One

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:30 am

I find it silly how alike all of us are on here. Well at least some of us. I write as well. Mostly fanfiction, but this term I'm taking a writing class as well. I do theatre, which no one else seems to do. I too, LOVE David Tennant. He is a brilliant actor, and I love Doctor Who, which would be why I started writing fanfiction. I write Sherlock fanfiction now too, and have about fifty shorts done. Heh heh heh. If I had a cat, because I do so love cats, I would name it Sherlock. That is a little bit of an inside joke because I wrote a short about a cat that Molly named Sherlock. I used to have a cat and then me mum got fed up with her and took her away when I was in school. Her name was Isis. We do have a cat that lurks around outside and on occasion we feed her. Most of the time she brings us dead animals, and it's nasty. Her name is Mo, or Moseefus. Or Mohawk, depending on who you're talking to. There is a story behind that name, but whatever. Sorry it's taken me a bit to meet you, I've been busy writing fanfiction. Hello, welcome and... I ran out of things to say.....
Back to top Go down
http://I don't actually have a website, but I do have facebook.
The Improbable One
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
The Improbable One

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:33 am

WAIT! I remembered! Um..... I love Merlin. That show is brilliant! You wouldn't happen to watch Sanctuary would you? Or Psych? You seem like a person that would like Psych. It's a brilliant show, but it's also American so... I dunno. So is Sanctuary. I like mystery too, mystery stories which is why Sherlock fascinates me. I read the Sherlock Holmes stories too, just to make sure Steven Moffat and Mark Gattis are doing it right. Which they are.
I found you on fanfiction.net. I might drop you a PM. Just want to say, gloat actually. I found you. Razz
Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
http://I don't actually have a website, but I do have facebook.
Sponsored content

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sherlock News Forum :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: