Sherlock News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to discuss all things Sherlock!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Lorinda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorinda

Hello from Lorinda Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Lorinda   Hello from Lorinda I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Hello everyone !

As some can know it, or remember it, I'm Lorinda who joined the Sherlock group on Facebook, and so I'm here by this way, for the Sherlock Book Club ! Smile But I'm sure that all the rest will be great. So, I'm quite busy but I will try to spend time here, not only for the book club. I'm French, so sorry for all the mistakes I will do. Except that, I'm of course a great fan of the Sherlock series, thanks to a friend who pushed me to read Sherlock Holmes last summer, because before I was really not in the detective stories. But...Sherlock Holmes has a real charm, and I will never regret to have begun to read these books. Thanks forever for this friend of mine. I didn't read or watch all yet, I just read The Adventures of SH and the Hound of the Baskervilles ; and I saw the BBC Sherlock, some episodes of the series with Jeremy Brett, and the movie by Guy Ritchie ( Suspect very bad for this one, I found). So, there is a lot yet to discover around Conan Doyle and Mr. Holmes and Dr. Watson !

Be free to post something if you have any question ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sherlock'sHousekeeper
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Sherlock'sHousekeeper

Hello from Lorinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lorinda   Hello from Lorinda I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 am

I joined the Sherlock page on facebook too, that's how I found this forum. Razz
Back to top Go down
Claire
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Claire

Hello from Lorinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lorinda   Hello from Lorinda I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:28 pm

I haven't read many Sherlock Holmes stories either, but I am now DYING to. Welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Lorinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lorinda   Hello from Lorinda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Lorinda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sherlock News Forum :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: