Sherlock News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to discuss all things Sherlock!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katie from Virginia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock'sHousekeeper
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Sherlock'sHousekeeper

Katie from Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Katie from Virginia   Katie from Virginia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:25 am

Hello fellow fans! I'm Katie and BBC Sherlock got me obsessed about Sherlock Holmes. Although I was interested in Sherlock Holmes a few years prior to that, like reading A Study in Scarlet in seventh grade, but I wasn't completely a devoted fan, just a casual one. But thank god I watched BBC Sherlock! After watching the first episode I decided to go all out and bought the complete collection of Sherlock Stories. I'm not done reading them yet, I only recently finished reading The Final Problem and began The Hound of Baskerville. Glad to be part of this forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irene Adler

Irene Adler

PostSubject: Re: Katie from Virginia   Katie from Virginia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Hello, and welcome to the forum, Katie!

Great to know that this series has renewed your interest in the original stories - Cool
Back to top Go down
Claire
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Katie from Virginia   Katie from Virginia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:26 pm

You got to read A Study in Scarlet in the seventh grade??? You are so lucky...my school's library only has ONE book, with about three stories in it.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock'sHousekeeper
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Sherlock'sHousekeeper

PostSubject: Re: Katie from Virginia   Katie from Virginia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:12 pm

woah, really?! That's awful! But I got the book from the public library, but still your school library only has one book!
Back to top Go down
Claire
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Katie from Virginia   Katie from Virginia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:15 am

Yeah, it stinks. But, I'm going to a different school next year, hopefully with a better library Smile
Back to top Go down
Sherlock'sHousekeeper
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Sherlock'sHousekeeper

PostSubject: Re: Katie from Virginia   Katie from Virginia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:20 pm

I hope you study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katie from Virginia   Katie from Virginia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katie from Virginia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sherlock News Forum :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: