Sherlock News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to discuss all things Sherlock!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Study In Pink Pilot Version

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BBC Sherlock Admin
Admin
BBC Sherlock Admin

A Study In Pink Pilot Version Empty
PostSubject: A Study In Pink Pilot Version   A Study In Pink Pilot Version I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:57 pm

What did you think of the pilot episode of A Study In Pink? Did you prefer it to the final version? What was your favourite part?

Discuss! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbcsherlocknewsforum.forumotion.com
aninha

aninha

PostSubject: Re: A Study In Pink Pilot Version   A Study In Pink Pilot Version I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:00 pm

In fact I liked both Smile But I think the final version is better because seems have more details.
The scene of Holmes and Watson in the restaurant, in the pilot was better than the final version, seems more Sherlock Holmes mades a "staging" to try catch the villain.
Back to top Go down
http://thementalmorfose.blogspot.com/
Claire
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Claire

PostSubject: Re: A Study In Pink Pilot Version   A Study In Pink Pilot Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Definitely the final version. It seemed more 'finished', and of course featured Mycroft and mentioned Moriarty, which the pilot didn't (as far as I can remember Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sherlock'sHousekeeper
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Sherlock'sHousekeeper

PostSubject: Re: A Study In Pink Pilot Version   A Study In Pink Pilot Version I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:29 am

The finished version of the pilot was better overall, however I think the restaurant scene of simply amazing. Not only did Sherlock figure out it was a cab very quickly (which the finished version dragged out and made me a little mad at that) but also his drunken act was great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Study In Pink Pilot Version   A Study In Pink Pilot Version I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Study In Pink Pilot Version
Page 1 of 1