Sherlock News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to discuss all things Sherlock!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Martin Freeman

Go down 
+4
Claire
b
Harley.Quin
BBC Sherlock Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BBC Sherlock Admin
Admin
BBC Sherlock Admin

Martin Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Martin Freeman   Martin Freeman I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Disscuss anything about Mr. Freeman here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbcsherlocknewsforum.forumotion.com
Harley.Quin
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Harley.Quin

Martin Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Freeman   Martin Freeman I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Aw! Nobody seems to like Freeman! Well I think he is a good actor as well, and he is going to be Bilbo in The Hobbit! I also like JRR Tolkien! Martin seems like a perfect match for Watson! In the Movie version of Sherlock Holmes it anoyed me that Watson seemed the tallest of the pair! But Martin is short (taller than me though!)
~Harley
Back to top Go down
b

Martin Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Freeman   Martin Freeman I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Martin Freeman is the best reason for watching Love Actually XD I Really shouldn't start talking about Martin or Benedict, i tend to come across as a stalker or as obsessed, i mean having 996 photos of Benedict Cumberbatch on your computer isn't obsessed. Is it? I'm just going to shut up now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harley.Quin
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Harley.Quin

Martin Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Freeman   Martin Freeman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Everyone has a quirk!
~Harley
Back to top Go down
Claire
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Claire

Martin Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Freeman   Martin Freeman I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:03 pm

I actually just read The Hobbit, so throughout the entire book I was picturing him as Bilbo. No one else seems to like the book though...
Back to top Go down
Harley.Quin
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Harley.Quin

Martin Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Freeman   Martin Freeman I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:40 pm

I LOVE The Hobbit. It is totally diferent than the lord of the rings though. I read the Hobbit first and it was my favorite book for many years.
~Harley
Back to top Go down
Claire
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Claire

Martin Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Freeman   Martin Freeman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 pm

I tried reading Lord of the Rings...and failed...
Back to top Go down
MeganHolmes
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
MeganHolmes

Martin Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Freeman   Martin Freeman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Claire wrote:
I tried reading Lord of the Rings...and failed...

Aw Lord of the Rings is the best! I will admit it is pretty dry at some points but it is FANTASTIC! haha. Yea I'm very excited that he will be playing Bilbo which pretty much fits perfectly Smile Super excited to see him in that and the new season of sherlock Smile
Back to top Go down
SH

SH

Martin Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Freeman   Martin Freeman I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Martin Freeman is SO adorable! He is an absolutely beautiful man and his acting is just...WOW. He portrays John perfectly Very Happy He is so wonderfully convincing. Just...How perfect?!!!
<3
Back to top Go down
kgaddes

kgaddes

Martin Freeman Empty
PostSubject: The Hobbit   Martin Freeman I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:06 pm

The Hobbit was my favourite book when I was at Primary School, much better than Lord of the Rings (Although thats only my opinion)
So glad it's still being filmed in New Zealand! Might catch a peek of Freeman!
Sucks he has to film it in Matamata, that place is a sh*t hole. (I'm aloud to say that because I use to live there, but sorry if i offend anyone)
Back to top Go down
Sherlock'sHousekeeper
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Sherlock'sHousekeeper

Martin Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Freeman   Martin Freeman I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:11 pm

The Hobbit is one of my favorite books too, can't wait to see Martin Freeman in it Very Happy
Freeman is simply brilliant as John Watson. He takes the loyalty and sharp mind that Watson has in the original stories but combines it with a newer and slightly more independent modern Watson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Martin Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Freeman   Martin Freeman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martin Freeman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sherlock News Forum :: BBC's Sherlock :: Actors/Writers etc.-
Jump to: