Sherlock News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to discuss all things Sherlock!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nadia from Ohio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marywatson

marywatson

Nadia from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Nadia from Ohio   Nadia from Ohio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Hey! I'm Nadia. I started watching Sherlock because I love Doctor Who and pretty much anything Steven Moffat writes. I also like the original stories a lot and actually got to be in a Sherlock Holmes play at our church last summer, and that was just tons of fun (Though it would have been more fun if our Holmes and Watson were Benedict and Martin... ;-) I loved all the shows and it is crushing that we have to wait a year! Being in the US I'll probably have to wait longer... If I may quote someone.. "Bored, bored, bored!"

If I start shooting the wall at least you'll know it had it coming. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Harley.Quin
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Harley.Quin

Nadia from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nadia from Ohio   Nadia from Ohio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:53 pm

That it so bbrilliant that your church had a sherloch Holmes play! What charachter were you and whqt stories were involved?
~Harley
Back to top Go down
marywatson

marywatson

Nadia from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nadia from Ohio   Nadia from Ohio I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Harley.Quin wrote:
That it so bbrilliant that your church had a sherloch Holmes play! What charachter were you and whqt stories were involved?
~Harley

Thanks! It was a lot of fun. We did "The Crown Diamond" or The Mazarin Stone, the play that was actually writen by Doyle, and a version of "The Speckled Band." I read somewhere that "The Speckled Band" was Doyle's favorite story, so I was happy we got to do that play. I played Helen Stone, the women who comes to Sherlock Holmes to tell him about the sudden death of her sister. I almost got killed and got to talk to Sherlock Holmes and Watson a lot. :-)

We also kind of inserted Watson's love story into our last play so Mary Morstan got a part as well, and it was sweet. Some of the audience asked whether Watson and his lady actually got engaged onstage that evening!
Back to top Go down
Harley.Quin
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Harley.Quin

Nadia from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nadia from Ohio   Nadia from Ohio I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:36 pm

That aounds like so much fun! You are lucky! Too bad both the best parts are male charachters!
~Harley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nadia from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nadia from Ohio   Nadia from Ohio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nadia from Ohio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sherlock News Forum :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: