Sherlock News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to discuss all things Sherlock!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marywatson

marywatson

PostSubject: Avatar help?   Avatar help? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Perhaps this is a dumb question, but I can't figure out how to change my avatar and the help was... no help. Anyone willing to solve this problem in a consulting detective type way? scratch
Back to top Go down
BBC Sherlock Admin
Admin
BBC Sherlock Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avatar help?   Avatar help? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:45 am

Hi marywatson, welcome to the forum! Very Happy

Did you try uploading an image from your computer? Perhaps the image you picked was too large - its width cannot exceed 150 pixels, the height cannot exceed 200 pixels, and the file size cannot be higher than 64 KB.

you also have the option to use an url (web address) of an image from another site instead od uploading one e.g. an image from photobucket or facebook etc.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you're still having trouble! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbcsherlocknewsforum.forumotion.com
marywatson

marywatson

PostSubject: Re: Avatar help?   Avatar help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:33 pm

BBC Sherlock Admin wrote:
Hi marywatson, welcome to the forum! Very Happy

Did you try uploading an image from your computer? Perhaps the image you picked was too large - its width cannot exceed 150 pixels, the height cannot exceed 200 pixels, and the file size cannot be higher than 64 KB.

you also have the option to use an url (web address) of an image from another site instead od uploading one e.g. an image from photobucket or facebook etc.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you're still having trouble! Very Happy

Thanks, I figured it out, as you can see. :-) My little sister made mine, and I love it. :-)
Back to top Go down
BBC Sherlock Admin
Admin
BBC Sherlock Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avatar help?   Avatar help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:34 pm

marywatson wrote:
Thanks, I figured it out, as you can see. :-) My little sister made mine, and I love it. :-)

Awww that's so cute! It's a great avatar! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbcsherlocknewsforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar help?   Avatar help? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sherlock News Forum :: Welcome! :: Questions or Suggestions-
Jump to: