Sherlock News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to discuss all things Sherlock!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megan from Michigan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MeganHolmes
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
MeganHolmes

Megan from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Megan from Michigan   Megan from Michigan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Hola! Hi I'm Megan and I am from Michigan. I love reading and Im absolutely obsessed with everything Sherlock Holmes, I have read every story (AC Doyle stories not the fake sherlock holmes stories. Sherlock and vampires... come on now). The only books that surpass Sherlock Holmes in awesomeness and the best books ever is Lord of the Rings. I collect old copies of Lord of the RIngs books and love shopping at used book stores. But I basically read anything and everything I can get my hands on. I am a college student and I'm studying to be a forensic pathologist. Besides reading I am an avid writer and write either fantasy or mystery stories. I hope someday to get my work published and if anyone would care to read the novel I am working on please PM me I really need an editor haha. Um I love music and all that good stuff.

So hello to everyone here it is good to meet you and I shall extend my hand in a cyber handshake Very Happy

~Megan
Back to top Go down
Harley.Quin
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Harley.Quin

PostSubject: Re: Megan from Michigan   Megan from Michigan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Hey Megan! I love Lord of the Rings too! I am pleased to meet you!
~Harley
Back to top Go down
MeganHolmes
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
MeganHolmes

PostSubject: Re: Megan from Michigan   Megan from Michigan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:35 pm

It is very nice to meet you as well Harley Smile It is nice to meet someone who is not only a devoted Sherlock Holmes fan but also a Lord of the Rings fan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Claire
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Megan from Michigan   Megan from Michigan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:23 pm

OH MY GOSH! Another fan from Michigan! This makes me feel much better Smile
Back to top Go down
MeganHolmes
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
MeganHolmes

PostSubject: Re: Megan from Michigan   Megan from Michigan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Claire wrote:
OH MY GOSH! Another fan from Michigan! This makes me feel much better Smile

Whoo hoo its good to see another Michigander on here Smile Good to know other people in Michigan love Sherlock Holmes as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megan from Michigan   Megan from Michigan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megan from Michigan
Page 1 of 1