Sherlock News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to discuss all things Sherlock!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reisuto from Budapest, Hungary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reisuto

Reisuto

Reisuto from Budapest, Hungary Empty
PostSubject: Reisuto from Budapest, Hungary   Reisuto from Budapest, Hungary I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:18 am

Hello from the heart of Europe~
So, I'm living in this small country called Hungary. I'm a 18 years old wannabe-novelist and English is not my mothertounge so please ignore/correct my mistakes - I try to do my best, but it's easy to fall.

Anyway, I'm a helpless Sherlock Holmes fangirl and BBC's Sherlock is just breathtaking. Ah - there's no BBC here so I'm hunting for online episodes. Study in Pink was great, Dr. Watson's blog is truly addictive and the fanworks I've seen on DeviantArt are fabulous. Such a super fandom it is. I'm amazed.

I'm in love with Sir Arthur Conan Doyles books, and I really enjoyed the Guy Ritchie film albino And well, I support slash but I respect if you don't.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock'sHousekeeper
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Sherlock'sHousekeeper

Reisuto from Budapest, Hungary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reisuto from Budapest, Hungary   Reisuto from Budapest, Hungary I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 am

Hello! i love the guy ritchie movie too Smile and can't wait for the sequel this december! also you can check tvduck for links to the other BBC Sherlock episodes (that's where I got them before I bought the DVD)
Back to top Go down

Reisuto from Budapest, Hungary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sherlock News Forum :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: