Sherlock News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to discuss all things Sherlock!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Series Two Comissioned

Go down 
+2
Harley.Quin
BBC Sherlock Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BBC Sherlock Admin
Admin
BBC Sherlock Admin

Series Two Comissioned Empty
PostSubject: Series Two Comissioned   Series Two Comissioned I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:22 pm

BBC has annouced the commision of Sherlock series two!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2010/08_august/28/bbcone.shtml

Recommissions

Hunt also confirmed the recommissions of Sherlock Holmes and Luther for BBC One. Following a highly successful launch with over 7.5m viewers watching the first episode in July 2010, Sherlock returns for three new 90-minute episodes in Autumn 2011, while Luther comes back with two, two-hour specials

Hunt says: "Sherlock was the hit of the Summer. Luther the most memorable new detective on the block. I am delighted they will both be returning to BBC One."

Talking of the Sherlock recommission, co-creators, Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat, say: "We've been overwhelmed by the warmth of response to our new Sherlock Holmes and John Watson and can't wait to take them on three new adventures next year. There'll be baffling new puzzles, old friends and new enemies – whether on two, or four legs. And we might well be seeing the cold master of logic and reason unexpectedly falling. But in love? Or over a precipice? Who can tell?"
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.bbcsherlocknewsforum.forumotion.com
Harley.Quin
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab
Harley.Quin

PostSubject: Re: Series Two Comissioned   Series Two Comissioned I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:38 pm

That is great! I thought it was just a rumor! I am really excited! I heard that Irene Adler might be in the new series. Have you heard any oher possible A C Doyle plots/charachters that will be in the new shows?
~Harley
Back to top Go down
Cecilie Gronlund

Cecilie Gronlund

PostSubject: Re: Series Two Comissioned   Series Two Comissioned I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Harley.Quin:
I am thinking of The Hound of the Baskervilles. Especially when Mr. Gatiss and Mr. Moffat say: "There'll be baffling new puzzles, old friends and new enemies – whether on two, or four legs." - I think I know what that means. Wink

But I surely don't hope Sherlock falls in love. I have come to believe he's above those "slowing human feelings" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rob

rob

PostSubject: Re: Series Two Comissioned   Series Two Comissioned I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:39 am

As I understand they have made reference to the new series as simply "Adler,Reichenbach,Hound".
Back to top Go down
Irene Adler

Irene Adler

PostSubject: Re: Series Two Comissioned   Series Two Comissioned I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:26 pm

A friend mentioned that season two shall be moved from PBS to BBC America (in the States). Anyone here know anything about this?
Back to top Go down
decodedthought

PostSubject: Re: Series Two Comissioned   Series Two Comissioned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:53 am

nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Two Comissioned   Series Two Comissioned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Two Comissioned
Page 1 of 1